Since 1851, the University of Minnesota has educated local, regional, and national leaders in government, health sciences, education, design, technology, and the arts. We are proud to carry on this tradition—helping students achieve their dreams and reach their educational goals.
Students who complete their Freshman application for admission to the Twin Cities campus are invited (starting in mid-October) to participate in the U of M Share My App Program, via their Application Tracker. Students can complete a short web form to request that we share their application. By participating in this program, students can apply for Freshman admission at one or more additional campuses of the University of Minnesota system with no additional application and no additional application fee. Please note that participation in this program does not impact the Twin Cities application process in any way.
The University is proud of the educational opportunities offered on all of our campuses. The Share My App Program simply makes it possible for Freshman applicants to easily apply to the University’s other campuses: Crookston, Duluth, Morris, or Rochester. Freshman application deadlines vary by campus, so we encourage you to act soon.
Individual campus deadlines:
Each of the University of Minnesota campuses determines its own admission and scholarship application deadlines, and these deadlines do vary by campus. Students interested in the Share My App Program who have questions about deadlines for specific campus applications for admission, and for scholarship consideration, should contact each campus directly for that information.
|May 1, 2024: Complete admission application by May 1, 2024 to be considered for both Specialty and Achievement Scholarships; Achievements Scholarships are awarded until August 1 deadline.
|Final deadline: August 1, 2024
|December 15, 2023: Complete application must be received by December 15, 2023, for scholarship consideration. Share My App requests should be made by November 15, 2023, to ensure applicants meet the scholarship deadline.
|Priority deadline: December 15, 2023
Final deadline: August 1, 2024
|December 15, 2023: Complete application (including scholarship applications) must be received by December 15, 2023, for maximum scholarship consideration.
|Priority deadline: December 15, 2023
Final deadline: August 1, 2024
|December 1, 2023: Complete application (including scholarship applications) must be received by December 1, 2023 for scholarship consideration.
|Priority deadline: December 1, 2023
Final deadline: July 1, 2024
|November 1, 2023, December 1, 2023, and January 1, 2024: Students who apply by the deadline will receive full consideration for admission, University Honors Program, and scholarships.
|Early Action I deadline: November 1, 2023 (admission decision by January 31).
Early Action II deadline: December 1, 2023 (admission decision by February 15).
Regular deadline: January 1, 2024 (admission decision by March 31).
Real. Hands On. Ready. The University of Minnesota Crookston campus is here to provide students with an outstanding college experience. All on-campus students are equipped with university laptop computers, and everyone on campus is here to offer students real connections with other students and faculty. Our hands-on approach to teaching and learning provides individual attention and mentorship to students. All of this prepares students to be ready for the real world and puts them ahead of the competition. With over 1,400 students, the University of Minnesota Crookston provides a supportive, close-knit community where students, faculty, and staff interact and get to know one another.
UMN Crookston also has a one-rate tuition plan – ALL students are offered the same standard in-state tuition rate, regardless of residency status. There is great value in our small campus experience because it results in a big degree from an established and highly regarded brand known for excellence: the University of Minnesota.
Freshman Academic Scholarships: Achievement Scholarships are awarded to incoming on-campus UMN Crookston students who indicate academic achievement, extracurricular involvement, demonstrated leadership, and commitment to their communities. All incoming students are considered for scholarships based on the information in their admissions application. No additional scholarship information is required. The awards range from $750-$3,000 per year and can be awarded for up to four years of undergraduate study.
August 1, 2024: Complete the admission application by August 1, 2024 to be considered for Achievement Scholarships. All Achievement Scholarships are awarded at the time of admission. Learn more at crk.umn.edu, email us at [email protected], call us at 218-281-8569, or text us at 218-275-5556.
At the University of Minnesota Duluth (UMD), over 9,000 students receive a personalized learning experience at this comprehensive, regional university. Personal growth is at the heart of the UMD experience. UMD encourages students to challenge themselves through stimulating hands-on learning programs, exhilarating adventures, and engaging professors.
World-class faculty support your learning. As researchers, mentors, and advisors, our faculty inspire our students to pursue internships, international study, and experiential learning outside the classroom.
UMD is a national leader in undergraduate research, providing opportunities for undergraduates to explore their disciplines through funded research that leads to publication, advanced study, and employment.
The Duluth campus offers over 80 undergraduate majors, including Statistics and Actuarial Science, Cell and Molecular Biology, 5 Engineering majors, Graphic Design, Economics, Social Work, Psychology, Geographic Information Science, and Writing Studies with a track in Journalism.
An invigorating environment provides opportunities for recreational team and club sports, individual fitness, and outdoor recreation.
A majority of UMD students participate in our extraordinary recreational sports and outdoor programming (one of the largest programs in the country).
UMD offers numerous competitive scholarships as well as University Honors that recognize outstanding academic performance and potential.
Explore for yourself by visiting d.umn.edu or by calling 218-726-7171.
People. Place. Purpose. Located two and a half hours from Minneapolis, UMN Morris is a student-centered, liberal arts university committed to teaching students not what to think, but how to think. UMN Morris is a different type of college campus. One filled with people of every type and background; where a dedication to career preparation and lifelong learning is evident; where green living is woven into the very fabric of our campus; and where students can experience the intimacy of a private college with the incredible resources (and price tag) of a public university.
- Low cost; high value education. Small class sizes. Close attention from professors who have the highest degree in their field. Hands-on research and career-building experiences. UMN Morris is truly an investment that counts. But students shouldn’t have to take on a lifetime of debt to pay for it. That’s why we work hard to keep our costs low.
- Outstanding scholarships. We recognize superior academic achievement with automatic scholarships, full tuition and half tuition competitive scholarships, and significant stipends for scholarly research and activity.
- Abundant study abroad opportunities. Studying abroad is a hallmark of the Morris experience. We believe in going beyond the classroom to learn more. There’s nothing like exploring the world through our nationally recognized study abroad programs.
- Undeniable student success. UMN Morris graduates do great things. Sometimes it starts with a creative project, a research opportunity, or an internship. Other times, graduates leverage their Morris experience to land dream jobs. Regardless, UMN Morris alumni are more prepared, confident, and well-rounded.
Learn more at www.morris.umn.edu/admissions-aid or call 1-888-866-3382.
Located in the heart of one of the world's top medical centers and internationally known research community, the University of Minnesota Rochester is specialized to prepare students for careers in many health-related fields.
The general Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (BSHS) program allows students to pursue a wide range of careers in the health sciences, including but not limited to:
- Patient Care - including Medical/Physician, Nursing, Pharmacy, Dental, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physician’s Assistant, and Athletic Training.
- Resilience, Well-Being and Mental Health - including psychology, counseling and social work.
- Public Policy and Global Health - including public health workers, environmental health and education specialists.
- Research and Discovery - including biochemistry, epidemiology, genomics, kinesiology and regenerative medicine.
- Emerging Health Technologies - including bioinformatics, digital health, medical lab sciences and prosthetists/orthotists.
- Business and Leadership of Health Care - including health care administration, medical and pharmaceutical sales, data science and project management.
- NXT GEN MED - the University of Minnesota and Google Cloud have partnered to provide a groundbreaking new kind of college experience developed to build future health care leaders. This year-round, 2.5 year program is designed for inquisitive students who want to make a difference beyond providing patient care.
The Bachelor of Science in Health Professions (BSHP) is an educational collaboration between the University of Minnesota Rochester and Mayo School of Health Sciences. The BSHP is a junior-year admitting program for educational tracks in Echocardiography, Radiography, Respiratory Care, and Sonography.
UMR now offers specific Early Assurance programs for students interested in the careers of Nursing, Physician Assistant, Pharmacy, and Respiratory Care.
Learn more at r.umn.edu/admissions.
What does it mean to be a student at a Big Ten, major research university? At the University of Minnesota Twin Cities, you will find great academics in a great location: the thriving Twin Cities metropolitan area.
Along with your professors and classmates, you will be part of a community that contributes knowledge and discoveries to our world. You will earn a prestigious degree. That’s an outstanding education at a great value.
At your fingertips, you will have great opportunities like:
- Thriving metropolitan location, with 14 Fortune 500 companies at your doorstep.
- More than 900+ student organizations.
- One of the nation’s largest study abroad program, with 180+ programs in 50+ countries.
- Undergraduate research opportunities.
- More than 20 health career programs.
- Big Ten excitement with Division 1 sports.
How do I request that my application be reviewed by another campus?
After you complete your application to the Twin Cities campus, fill out the Share My App web form on your Application Tracker to have your materials sent to the University of Minnesota campus of your choice.
After your request is received, the application and academic information that you sent to the Twin Cities campus will then be shared with the other campus(es). You will then work directly with those campuses for an admission decision. Please note that scholarships are also handled separately for each campus.
Will this affect my admission decision at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities?
No. Having your application reviewed by additional campuses will not affect your application to the Twin Cities campus.
When should I ask to participate in this program?
Application deadlines vary by campus, so we encourage you to act soon.
How many campuses may I apply to?
You can apply to as many of our campuses as you would like.
What majors are available?
Each of our campuses offers a wide range of degree programs for students, including top ranked programs and unique majors. On your Share My App form, you will select your major of interest at each campus with which you are sharing your application. To learn about the majors available at each campus, visit the following websites.