International Admission

Welcome International Students!

Thank you for your interest in the University of Minnesota Twin Cities. We are very proud of our long history of inclusive, global engagement, and the community we built that embraces diversity. We are happy to work with you through your admission application process.

Contact us with any questions or concerns you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.

Request information

Return to Home Page

YouTube Instagram Virtual Tour