UPDATE: Students applying for fall 2021 and fall 2022 undergraduate admission at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus are not required to submit an ACT or SAT score. Learn more.

Meet your transfer specialist!

Thank you for your interest in the University of Minnesota Twin Cities! Our transfer admissions counselors and student services staff are here to assist you and answer any questions you may have about the U of M. Use the links below to find your admissions counselor's name and/or contact information, based on college.

General Transfer Counselor (questions about transferring to the U of M, or if you are unsure about specific degree programs)

College of Biological Sciences

Medical Laboratory Sciences (formerly Clinical Laboratory Sciences)

College of Continuing and Professional Studies

Dental Hygiene

College of Design

College of Education and Human Development

College of Food, Agricultural & Natural Resource Sciences

College of Liberal Arts

College of Science and Engineering

Carlson School of Management

Mortuary Science

School of Nursing

Request information

Return to Home Page

YouTube Instagram Virtual Tour