Thank you for playing such an important role in the success of your students! We are honored to work closely with you as we serve the next generation of students at the U of M. If we can assist you in any way, please don't hesitate to reach out on our High School Counselor Hotline (612-626-8378) or Community College Counselor Hotline (612-626-8376).
Director of Admissions
- U of M at a Glance
- Subscribe to Admissions eUpdate Newsletters
- High School Counselors
- Final transcripts due August 1, 2013
In order to verify that students have met University of Minnesota enrollment requirements, they must have final high school transcripts, including date of graduation, submitted to the Office of Admissions by the August 1st deadline. An official request will be sent to students the week of May 20th. See the request letter here.
- U of M Admissions Handbook for High School Counselors
- Newsletter Archive and Helpful Links
- Please note: The fall 2013 University of Minnesota freshman class is full. We are no longer accepting confirmations for fall 2013. If you have any questions about applying to or attending the University, please contact us to speak with your admissions counselor.
- Community College Counselors
Ask us! Get instant answers through our online information database.
You may also call the High School Counselor Hotline at 612-626-8378 or 1-800-752-1000, or the Community College Counselor Hotline at 612-626-8376.