How do I log into my Self-Reported Academic Record?
To access your Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR), you must log into Application Tracker.
- To access Application Tracker for the first time, you will need your student ID number.
- If you have already used Application Tracker, you will need to log in using your U of M internet ID.
If you don't have a student ID number, or have forgotten your login information, please visit use the "I do NOT have a student ID number" or "I forgot my login information" buttons on the Application Tracker page.
How do I access the Academic Record (Courses & Grades) section?
|Application platform:||Academic Record method:||Important note:|
|Golden Gopher Application||Complete the Academic Record section within the Golden Gopher Application.||After you submit your Academic Record, remember to follow the prompts on the screen to review and submit your application form.|
|Common Application||Complete the Courses & Grades section within Common Application.||In the Courses & Grades section, click "Yes" to the statement "I am able to obtain a copy of my transcript."|
What do I need in order to fill out the Academic Record (Courses & Grades) section?
To fill out the Academic Record (Courses & Grades) section you will need:
- A computer with internet connection
- A copy of your unofficial transcript listing courses and grades from 9th-11th grade as well your current or upcoming 12th grade course titles (Do not enter your courses or grades from memory!)
- You should not submit a transcript as part of your application. Any transcripts submitted will not be used as part of our application review process, nor count as part of a complete application.
- Your ACT, SAT, or other standardized test scores (if you are choosing to include an ACT/SAT test score in the review of your application.)
What should I remember when I complete my Academic Record (Courses & Grades)?
As you're completing the form, remember that...
- You must be accurate. Have a copy of your unofficial transcript in hand to ensure accuracy.
- You must be complete. Report all coursework—both completed and in progress.
- You must be honest. Do not weight grades or change any information as it appears on your transcript.
For full descriptions of these expectations, you can review our Verification of Self-Reported Academic Record Policy.
How much time will it take to complete the form?
We estimate that it will take about 45-60 minutes to complete the Academic Record (Courses & Grades) on the application. Allow for more time if you have attended multiple schools or colleges. The form allows you to save your work, so you don't have to complete the form in a single session.
Should I still submit my high school transcript, just in case?
No. You should not submit a transcript as part of your application to the University of Minnesota Twin Cities. Instead, you must self-report your courses, grades, and test scores as part of your freshman admission application. Any transcripts submitted will not be used as part of our application review process, nor count as part of a complete application.
Who can I talk to for technical help with the Academic Record (Courses & Grades) section?
For questions related to your educational experiences (such as course levels or grades), please contact an admissions counselor at 612-625-2008 or 1-800-752-1000.
For technical assistance (such as trouble logging in or using the form's dropdown menus) in the Golden Gopher Application's Academic Record section, please use the "Help" button in the top right corner of the online form.