Sample Documents for International Admissions

In order to verify that you have met enrollment requirements, you must have your secondary school send official, final school transcripts and proof of graduation (for example, graduation certificate or leaving exam results) to the Office of Admissions.

All documents not issued in English must be in the original language and include a certified, true English translation. Official documents are those that are original or are attested copies of original academic documents that are mailed in a sealed, stamped envelope directly from the secondary school.

Request information

Return to Home Page

YouTube Instagram Virtual Tour